Generally it is laborious to regulate whether or not or not your canine has essentially the most nutritious weight loss program. Amy Tokic, contributor to The Trustworthy Kitchen and editor of Petguide.com offers us this gluten-free beef and cheese deal with recipe so you’ve a wholesome technique to reward your pet.
Are you apprehensive of giving your canine treats as a result of they’re full of sugar?
Would you alter your thoughts if the deal with was packed full of fine stuff? Allow us to tempt you with our gluten-free beef and cheese canine deal with recipe. Excellent for canine who cannot tolerate gluten, these treats are made with rice flour and gluten-free oats — each of that are available in your native grocery retailer.
On high of that, this deal with recipe additionally options peas and carrots. Peas are a very good supply of the B vitamin, thiamin, phosphorous, and potassium, whereas carrots are excessive in fiber, beta carotene, and vitamin A. Throw in some cheddar cheese, and you have your self a deal with that each you and your canine will love!
This recipe makes use of The Trustworthy Kitchen Love Canine Meals made with ranch-raised beef.
- 1 cup gluten-free oats
2 cups rice flour
1/3 cup The Trustworthy Kitchen Love Beef Recipe
1 cup peas and carrots, frozen or recent
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup beef broth
- Preheat oven to 325ºF (165ºC). Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a meals processor or blender, puree the peas and carrots till clean. Put aside.
- In a big bowl, mix rice flour, rolled oats, Love beef recipe, cheddar cheese, and egg. Combine properly.
- Add in pureed peas and carrots and blend till mixed.
- As you’re stirring, add in beef broth. The dough might be moist.
- Knead dough on a evenly floured floor or onto parchment paper. Roll out dough to 1/4-1/2-inch thickness. As a result of the dough is stiff, it might persist with your rolling pin. Spray or rub the rolling pin with olive oil, and also you’ll be capable to roll the dough out easily. Reduce with cookie cutter and place on cookie sheets. Bake 30-40 minutes. Let cool on racks. Retailer in an hermetic container, and refrigerate or freeze.
- Pet Treats, Canine Meals
- North American